Domain Name Registration Agreement
1.1 The documents forming this Agreement
The following documents form part of this Agreement:
- this document titled Domain Name Registration Agreement;
- the ICANN standards, policies, procedures and regulations incorporated into this document by reference. These ICANN documents may be read by You by following the links included in the Schedule to this document; and
- each applicable Registry Document incorporated into this document by reference. These documents may be read by You by following the links included in the Schedule to this document.
- Whois privacy policies
1.2 Your acceptance of this Agreement
This Agreement applies to You and Your access and use of the Services. By accessing and using the Services:
- you agree to the terms of this Agreement; and
- where your access and use is on behalf of another person (e.g. a company), you confirm that you are authorized to, and do in fact, agree to this Agreement on that person's behalf and that, by agreeing to this Agreement on that person's behalf, that person is bound by this Agreement.
1.3 Parties to this Agreement
- Subject to clause 1.3b, this Agreement is between You (or, if clause 1.2b applies, both You and the other person on whose behalf You are acting) and Ideegeo Group Limited (trading as "iwantmyname"). iwantmyname may enforce the terms of this Agreement against You.
- You agree that, where You register or renew a domain name (a Registered Name) or procure a Registry Service through the Website, a separate contract is created between You (or, if clause 1.2b applies, both You and the other person on whose behalf You are acting) and the Registry relating to Your use of the Registered Name and/or Service. The Registry may enforce the applicable Registry Documents against You. Because iwantmyname acts as an intermediary only between You and the Registry, before You purchase any Service, You must read the relevant agreement and policy. If You cannot follow the link or cannot read any document, contact us on email@example.com.
In this Agreement:
"Agreement" means the documents listed in clause 1.1.
"ccTLD" means a country code top level domain, e.g. .nz, .us, .ca.
"gTLD" means a generic top level domain, e.g. .com, .org.
"Hexonet" means HEXONET, GmbH.
"iwantmyname" and "We", "Us" or "Our" means Ideegeo Group Limited (trading as "iwantmyname').
"Personal Information" means any information about an identifiable individual.
"Registry" a provider of domain names and related Services, including Hexonet, whose domain names are made available through the Website, and includes the operator of a registry and/or the registrar.
"Registered Name" means any domain name registered by You through the Services.
"Related Company" has the meaning given in the New Zealand Companies Act 1993.
"Services" means access and use of the Website, and any service made available on or through the Website, including domain name registration and renewal services, the proxy and privacy services, and/or the programmatic access to these services through an Application Programming Interface (API).
"Third Party Dispute Policy" means any policy described in clause 4.2, including UDRP and URS.
"UDRP" means the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy that applies internationally to the resolution of disputes relating to domain names.
"URS" means ICANN's Uniform Rapid Suspension System that applies internationally to the resolution of disputes relating to domain names and the suspension of registrations.
"User IDs" has the meaning given in clause 6.3.
"Website" means www.iwantmyname.com, or any replacement website used by iwantmyname.
"You" means you or, if clause 1.2b applies, both you and the other person on whose behalf you are acting.
In this Agreement:
- "including" and similar words do not apply any limit;
- headings are for ease of reference and do not affect interpretation;
- a reference to a "person" includes an individual, a body corporate, an association of persons (whether corporate or not), a trust, a government department, or any other entity;
- the singular includes the plural, and vice versa; and
- where a word or phrase is defined, its other grammatical forms have a corresponding meaning.
2.1 iwantmyname changes
iwantmyname may change this Agreement by updating it on the Website. Unless stated otherwise, a change takes effect immediately. You are responsible for ensuring You are familiar with the latest Agreement. By continuing to access and use the Services, You agree to be bound by the changed Agreement. If You do not agree to the changes, You should immediately cease Your use of the Services.
2.2 Registry changes
Without limiting clause 2.1, the Registry may change its Registry Documents in accordance with the terms of those documents.
2.3 Terminating Services
Where a Registry ceases to provide a Service, or ceases to provide a Services on terms that are acceptable to iwantmyname (including where a Registry Document is changed), iwantmyname may cease to make available that Service. This may mean that You are unable to renew a Registered Name.
3.1 Immediate suspension or termination
Without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to iwantmyname or to any right or remedy available to a Registry under a Registry Document, iwantmyname may immediately suspend or terminate some or all of Your access and use of the Services (or any part of the Services, including Your registration of a Registered Name), Your account, and/or this Agreement:
- if iwantmyname considers that You have breached any term of this Agreement;
- at the direction of a Court or other judicial body having authority over iwantmyname;
- at the request or direction of a Registry; or
- if you have acquired a Registered Name or used any Service through fraudulent means or for any fraudulent or illegal purpose.
On suspension or termination, You must immediately cease accessing and using the affected Services.
3.2 Third party dispute policies
Without limiting clause 3.1, You agree that where iwantmyname is required to comply with UDRP, it may take all action that the UDRP's Administrative Panel requires in respect of a Registered Name, including locking, cancelling or transferring the Registered Name to a third party; and
3.3 Registry action
In accordance with a Registry Document, a Registry may (or may require iwantmyname to) deny, cancel, transfer, or alter a registration or transaction, or lock or suspend a Registered Name, at its discretion, including:
- to correct mistakes made by the Registry;
- to facilitate the transfer of domains from one Registry to another;
- as a result of the non-payment or reversal of fees;
- to protect the integrity and stability of the Registry;
- to comply with applicable laws, government rules and requirements, requests of law enforcement agencies, and any dispute resolution process;
- to comply with applicable ICANN rules an regulations; or
- to avoid liability (civil or criminal).
4.1 Disputes between us
Subject to the remaining provisions of this clause 4, this document titled Domain Name Registration Agreement, and any dispute under it, is governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
4.2 Registered Name disputes
You agree that where a dispute arises in respect of a domain name (including a Registered Name) or a Registry Document, or its use, You:
- must follow and be bound by the dispute resolution policy of the relevant Registry or ICANN (as applicable). ICANN's policies, as at the date of this Agreement are the URS and UDRP and
- the dispute will be governed by the laws set out in the Third Party Dispute Policy and You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts that may hear disputes under the Third Party Dispute Policy, which may include the Courts in the other party's domicile or the Courts where the Registry is physically located.
4.3 Supply information
Where a Registry or third party commences a dispute or action against You under a policy described in clause 4.2, You must supply all information required under these policies. You acknowledge that a failure to do so may result in iwantmyname having to take the action described in clause 3.2.
4.4 Transfer restriction
Where You have started a dispute or action against a third party in respect of a domain name (including a Registered Name) or a Registry Document, or its use, or a third party has started a dispute or action against You, You must not transfer the applicable Registered Name to another person unless that person agrees to be bound by the decision of the Court or arbitrator (as the case may be). This clause continues to apply until 15 days after the dispute or action is concluded.
5.1 Registry Documents
The registration of domain names, the renewal of Registered Names, and related Services provided by a Registry are subject to the provisions of the Registry Document(s) that applies to that name or Service. You must comply with the Registry Document in addition to this Agreement in respect of any domain name or Registered Name registration, renewal, expiry or recovery, or any related Service.
5.2 No guarantee
iwantmyname registers domain names on a "first come, first served" basis and does not guarantee or warrant that any domain name applied for by You (including a renewal application) will be available or able to be registered or renewed, even if a preliminary search or inquiry indicates that the domain name is available. Reasons for a domain name being or becoming unavailable include:
- the simultaneous attempted registration of the domain name by another person; or
- inaccuracies or errors in the domain name registration or renewal process or related databases, including the various WHOIS databases and directories, and similar databases and directories.
5.3 Sunrise and landrush domain names
Without limiting any other provision of this Agreement, if You are applying for a "Sunrise" or "Landrush" pre-launch domain name registration, iwantmyname will only accept registrations for those names in accordance with the rules published by the relevant Registry. iwantmyname will use reasonable endeavours to publish or link to those rules on the Website.
5.4 Application and renewal at iwantmyname's discretion
Without limiting the discretion available to the relevant Registry, iwantmyname may in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject Your application for the registration or renewal of a particular domain name, including where:
- the domain name is on, or is added to, iwantmyname's, a Registry's or ICANN's list of prohibited domains; or
- You have failed to pay all or any part of a fee associated with the Service.
5.5 Domain name registration
- A registration or renewal of a domain name is not effective unless and until the Registry updates its central domain name registry database in accordance with the relevant Registry Document. Until You receive confirmation of a Registered Name, You must not use or take any action in relation to the relevant domain name.
- You do not gain any proprietary rights in a Registered Name simply by registering the name using the Service. Registration and/or renewal of a Registered Name gives You a personal license to use the Registered Name for the period of the registration. The terms of that license are governed by the applicable Registry Documents. If You sublicense the Registered Name to a third party, You remain principally liable for Your obligations under this Agreement in respect of the license and the Registered Name. To avoid doubt, the registration of a domain name to You is not a bar to a third party challenging that registration or to the cancellation, suspension or transfer of the Registered Name in accordance with this Agreement.
- Your use of a Registered Name is subject to the Registry Documents, as those documents are updated from time to time by the Registry. To read those documents, follow the relevant link in the Schedule to this Agreement.
5.6 Renewal of registration
Registration of a Registered Name lasts for a set period of time. To continue to use the Registered Name, You must have completed a renewal application (if applicable), paid the relevant renewal fees (in cleared funds) before the expiry of the current period, and You must otherwise be in compliance with this Agreement. A failure to comply with this clause may result in:
- the cancellation of Your registration of the Registered Name; and/or
- the removal of the Registered Name from the relevant Registry's root zone file, at which time the Registered Name will cease to resolve to the nominated name servers.
5.7 Renewal notices
Except for ccTLDs (which are governed by the name renewal provisions in the relevant Registry Document), the Registry or iwantmyname will generally notify You prior to the expiry of a Registered Name by sending the notice to the email address listed in the Registry's "WHOIS" or similar directory. You are responsible for ensuring that email is correct and up to date.
5.8 Restore services
Where a Registry offers a restoration service (enabling the renewal of a Registered Name that has expired), iwantmyname will use its reasonable endeavours to make that service available to You.
Pricing for the Services is listed on the Website, and may be updated from time to time. Where iwantmyname changes the price for a Service, the new price will apply to Your next use of the Services. If you do not wish to pay the new price, you may cease your renewal of the Services or Registered Name, as the case may be.
5.10 Domain auto renew Service
If You subscribe for an auto-renew Service for a Registered Name (which may not be available for all domain names), Your Registered Name will be automatically renewed for a period of time equivalent to the current period or for a period of one (1) year until You cancel the auto-renewal Service for the Registered Name on prior notice to iwantmyname. Auto-renewal is subject to:
- Your continued compliance with this Agreement; and
- You maintaining sufficient credits in Your account for the then current renewal fees (noting that those fees may increase from time to time in accordance with clause 5.8).
5.11 Proxy and privacy registration Services
iwantmyname's proxy and privacy services that may form part of the Services are resold by iwantmyname. The provision of these services is subject the Registry's terms of trade for these Services, which are a Registry Document for the purpose of this Agreement (see the Schedule to this Agreement for a link to those terms).
5.12 Material Changes to gTLDs and appointing iwantmyname as your Designated Agent
- The transfer of gTLDs (including any change to the Registered Name holder’s name, organization or contact details) is governed by ICANN’s Transfer Policy, as updated from time to time (ICANN’s Transfer Policy) . This section applies to any Material Change to a gTLD. Capitalized terms not separately defined in this clause have the meaning given to them in ICANN’s Transfer Policy.
- You explicitly authorize iwantmyname to act as your Designated Agent to approve a Change of Registrant on Your behalf when You are the Prior Registrant and/or the New Registrant in respect of any Material Change, consistent with the requirements of ICANN’s Transfer Policy. As Your Designated Agent, iwantmyname will have the right to approve requests to modify registrant information and changes in domain ownership.
- Without limiting clause 1.2, You confirm that, where Your access and use of the Services is on behalf of another person (e.g. a company) You confirm that You are authorized to grant to iwantmyname the authority contemplated by clause 5.12b on that person’s behalf.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- as between You and iwantmyname, iwantmyname is solely responsible for processing any requested Material Change;
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that You have the right to request any Material Change, and that any Material Change complies with all applicable laws and regulations and does not breach any third party rights. To the extent permitted by law, iwantmyname and its Related Parties have no liability or responsibility to You or any other person for any act or omission undertaken as Your Designated Agent;
- in accordance with ICANN’s Transfer Policy, You may not transfer your domain registration to another domain registrar for 60 days following any Material Change, unless You opt out of that transfer lock when you request a Material Change; and
- You must comply with any actions required by You to complete any Material Change within the time limits imposed by ICANN, and failure to do so will adversely affect the processing and completion of any requested Material Change.
You must comply with the terms of this Agreement, including (to avoid doubt) all applicable Registry Documents and all applicable ICANN standards, policies, procedures and regulations, as those documents are updated from time to time.
6.2 Account Information
You must provide true, current and complete information in Your dealings with iwantmyname (including when setting up Your account, when completing any registration or renewal form, or where iwantmyname requests information from You, including to resolve a problem related to a Registered Name). You must promptly update that information as required so that the information remains true, current and complete.
6.3 Access to Your Account
You are responsible for passwords and account identification details (collectively, "User IDs") provided to You by iwantmyname or generated using the Website. You must keep all User IDs secure and not permit any other person to use or access Your User ID. You must immediately notify us if You become aware of any unauthorised access or use of Your User ID.
7.1 Full payment required
To use a Service, You must:
- pay the applicable Service fee (as specified on the Website) or have sufficient credits in Your account to pay the Service fee; and
- provide any identification or authorisation documents requested by iwantmyname.
iwantmyname is not required to provide any Service, (including processing a domain name registration or renewal) until full payment has been received or all applicable credits have been deducted from Your account and any requested documents have been received. All fees are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise.
7.2 Delinquent Accounts
If You fail to pay any money owed to iwantmyname, if Your account is subject to a chargeback which results in Your account being in debit, or if any requested identification or authorisation document is not provided to us, without limiting any right or remedy of iwantmyname, including under clause 3.1, iwantmyname may immediately and without notice take any or all of the following actions:
- immediately suspend access to Your iwantmyname account;
- assume full control of all of the Registered Names; and
- transfer some or all of Your Registered Names to iwantmyname or its nominee, in partial or total satisfaction of any amount owed to iwantmyname.
You hereby irrevocably appoint iwantmyname as Your attorney for the limited purposes of entering into any transaction and executing any document required to give effect to this clause 7.2. You agree that if iwantmyname exercises its rights under this clause 7.2, iwantmyname has all rights as the official registrant of the relevant domain name, including the right to sell the domain name to a third party.
Fees on the Website and otherwise quoted by iwantmyname do not include any applicable tax and surcharge, including goods and services or value-added taxes. Where iwantmyname is required to collect and remit such taxes, You must pay those taxes in addition to the Fees.
8.1 Personal information
8.2 Public directories
You agree that the following information may be made publicly available on the WhoIS Directory or any other public directories (collectively, Directory) with which iwantmyname, ICANN or an applicable Registry is associated. Use of this information by the Directory operator will be subject to the terms of trade for that directory:
- the applicable domain name;
- Your name and postal address;
- the name, email address, postal address, voice and fax numbers for technical and administrative contacts;
- the Internet protocol numbers for the primary and secondary name servers (and corresponding names of the name servers);
- the original date of the domain name registration and the domain name expiration date; and
- the identity of the registrar.
8.3 Use of publicly available information
You agree that the information described in clause 8.2 may be shared with Registries for their use, copying, distribution, publication and modification in accordance with their applicable Registry Documents. In addition, the Registry may archive that information with a reputable third party escrow agent.
8.4 Third party consents
Where You provide information about a third party, You must:
- obtain that person's consent to the use, copying, distribution, publication and modification of that information in accordance with this Agreement; and
- disclose all relevant provisions of this Agreement to that person.
9.1 No liability
To the extent permitted by law, iwantmyname and its Related Parties have no liability or responsibility to You or any other person in connection with:
- the Website or the Services being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly;
- a particular domain name not being, and not continuing to be, available for registration or renewal;
- any error in, or omission from, any information made available through the Services;
- the action or inaction of a Registry arising out of or in connection with Your application for registration or renewal of a particular domain name, a failure to register or renew a particular domain name, or any Service provided by that Registry;
- any action that a Registry requires iwantmyname to take in respect of a Registered Name, including under clause 3.2;
- any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference which may damage Your computer system or expose You to fraud when You access or use the Services. To avoid doubt, You are responsible for ensuring the process by which You access and use the Services protects You from this;
- any site linked from this Website. Any link on this Website to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, operations, products or operators; and
- any fraudulent, illegal or inappropriate activity or content on or related to a website using a Registered Name.
9.2 No warrantees or guarantees
iwantmyname and its Related Companies make no representation or warranty that the Services are appropriate or available for use in all countries or that the content satisfies the laws of all countries. You are responsible for ensuring that Your access to and use of the Services is not illegal or prohibited, and for Your own compliance with applicable local laws. To the maximum extent permitted by law, iwantmyname's and its Related Companies' warranties are limited to those set out in this Agreement and any implied condition or warranty is excluded. Without limiting the previous sentence, iwantmyname and its Related Companies do not warrant that the Services will comply with Your requirements or be suitable for a particular purpose.
9.3 Limitation of remedies
Where legislation or rule of law implies into this Agreement a condition or warranty that cannot be excluded or modified by contract, the condition or warranty is deemed to be included in this Agreement. However, the liability of iwantmyname for any breach of that condition or warranty is limited, at iwantmyname's option, to:
- supplying the relevant or equivalent Services again to the extent reasonably practicable; or
- refunding to You the fees that you paid for that part or those parts of the Services that breached the condition or warranty.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
- You access and use the Services at Your own risk; and
- iwantmyname and its Related Companies have no responsibility or liability to You or any other person for any loss of profit, use, data, revenue, savings, business, and/or goodwill, or any indirect, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary, or consequential loss or damage, arising out of or in connection with Your use of the Services or this Agreement.
10.2 Liability Capped
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, You agree that, in any 12 month period starting on the date of this Agreement or the anniversary of that date, in no event shall the aggregate total liability of iwantmyname and its Related Companies under or in connection with this Agreement and in respect of the Services exceed the fees paid by You to iwantmyname during the previous 12 month period.
10.3 Time bar
Despite any other provision of this Agreement, iwantmyname will not be liable to You for a claim under or in connection with this Agreement unless that claim is notified by You to iwantmyname within 6 months of the date that the circumstance giving rise to the claim was reasonably discoverable by You.
The limitations of liability in this clause 10:
- apply regardless of whether the responsibility or liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise; and
- do not apply to the extent that iwantmyname's and its Related Companies' liability cannot be excluded by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, You indemnify and will keep indemnified iwantmyname and its Related Companies', and their directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, loss, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees on a solicitor and own client basis) arising out of or in connection with:
- any breach of this Agreement by You, by a person acting on Your behalf, or by a person using Your User ID;
- Your use of the Services, including Your application to register or renew a particular domain name, or Your failure to register or renew that domain name;
- Your registration or use of any Registered Name, including any fraudulent, illegal or inappropriate activity or content on or related to any website associated with the Registered Name;
- Your violation of any third party right, including any intellectual property or other proprietary rights; or
- any legal or administrative proceeding about a Registered Name, whether initiated by You or by a third party (including the Registry), including any URS or UDRP dispute or proceeding.
Clauses which, by their nature, are intended to survive termination or expiry of this Agreement, including clauses 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 18, shall continue after that termination or expiry.
If any part or provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, unlawful or unenforceable, that part or provision is deemed to be modified to the extent required to remedy the illegality, unenforceability or invalidity. If a modification is not possible, the part or provision must be treated for all purposes as severed from this Agreement. The remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement (including, to avoid doubt, all applicable Registry Documents) constitutes the entire agreement between You and iwantmyname regarding the provision of the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether established by custom, practice, policy, or precedent. Each party has not relied on any representation, warranty or agreement relating to the Services that is not expressly set out in this Agreement, and no such representation, warranty or agreement has any effect from the date of this Agreement.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating the relationship of agency, employment, partnership or joint venture between the parties.
iwantmyname will not be in default of this Agreement or otherwise liable or responsible for any delay, breach of this Agreement or failure in its performance under this Agreement where the delay, breach or failure arises due to an event that is beyond the reasonable control of iwantmyname, including by reason of an act of God, any government or governmental body, acts of war, weather, natural disaster, strikes or labour disputes, power or system failures, failure of the Internet, or computer hacking.
For a party to waive a right under, or a provision of, this Agreement, that waiver must in be writing and does not affect the right to require the provision to be performed on another occasion.
All notices given by a party under this Agreement must be sent by email as follows:
- if the notice is from You to iwantmyname, to firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- if the notice is from iwantmyname to You, to the primary email address listed on Your iwantmyname account.
Any notice sent is deemed to have been received at the time and date logged by the sender's email server of confirmation of delivery of the email message to the recipient's email server. You agree that the sending of notices under this Agreement satisfies all legal requirements in relation to written communications.
iwantmyname may assign or transfer any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any third party.
You may not assign or transfer Your rights and obligations under this Agreement without iwantmyname's prior written consent.
By registering any gTLD governed by the International Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) you understand and agree to abide with the following policies that govern all gTLDs at iwantmyname.
20.1 gTLD Specific Policies
- In addition to the regular gTLD Domain Policies for .ASIA, when registering a .ASIA Domain the customer agrees to the .ASIA CED Agreement which is automatically applied to every .ASIA Domain Registrations:.ASIA CED Agreement.
- When registering a .ASIA domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- .BIZ 'Restrictions Dispute Resolution Policy' of Neulevel Inc. (RDRP)
- When registering a .BIZ domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- When registering a .JOBS domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- .MOBI Registrant Agreement
- When registering a .MOBI domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies and by registering .mobi domain, the registrant also agrees to the Registration Policies of the official .mobi registry. Registrant agrees to comply with all requirements, standards, policies, procedures and practices set forth in the dotmobi Style Guide and consent to the monitoring of the website as described in the dotmobi Style Guide monitoring guidelines for compliance with the Style Guide. Furthermore, Registrant acknowledges and agrees that this Style Guide is subject to modification by the Registry with any such changes appearing at the previously designated URL, and that Registrant must promptly comply with any such changes in the time allotted.
- Eligibility Requirements Dispute Resolution Policy (ERDRP) of Global Name Registry Ltd
- When registering a .NAME domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- Afilias Policies
- When registering a .Pro domain the customer agrees to the Registry and Afilias Policies.
- Requirements for Agreements with Domain Name Holders
- When registering a .TEL domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- Afilias Registrant Agreement
- When registering a .VOTE domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.AC (Ascension Island), .IO (British Indian Ocean Territory), .SH (Saint Helena)
When registering a .AC domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.AE, .co.AE, .net.AE, .org.AE (United Arab Emirates)
When registering a .AE domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.AG, .com.AG, .net.AG, .org.AG (Antigua and Barbuda)
When registering a .AG, .com.AG, .net.AG, .org.AG domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .AM domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering .AR Domains the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.AS (American Samoa)
When registering an .AS Domain customer agrees agrees to the Registry Policies.
- In addition to the regular gTLD Domain Policies for .ASIA, when registering a .ASIA Domain the customer agrees to the .ASIA CED Agreement which is automatically applied to every .ASIA Domain Registrations:
.ASIA CED Agreement.
When registering a .ASIA domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.AT, .co.AT, .or.AT (Austria)
- General Registration Terms and Conditions of the nic.at Internet Verwaltungs- und Betriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
When registering a .AT, .co.AT, .or.AT domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- When registering an .AU Domains customer agrees to the Terms and Conditions for Registering and Managing .AU Domains and agrees to be bound by these.
When registering a .BE domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .BR domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .BZ domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .CA domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.CC (Cocos [Keeling] Islands)
When registering a .CC domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a CentralNic domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.CH (Switzerland), .LI (Liechtenstein)
When registering a .CH, .LI domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .CL domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .CM domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.CN, .com.CN, .net.CN, .org.CN (China)
Registrant may not register or use a domain name that is deemed by CNNIC to:
- Be against the basic principles prescribed in the Constitution of the Peoples Republic of China ("PRC")
- Jeopardize national security, leak state secrets, intend to overturn the government, or disrupt of state integrity of the PRC
- Harm national honor and national interests of the PRC
- Instigate hostility or discrimination between different nationalities, or disrupt the national solidarity of the PRC
- Violate the PRC"s religion policies or propagate cult and feudal superstition
- Spread rumours, disturb public order or disrupt social stability of the PRC
- Spread pornography, obscenity, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or instigate crimes in the PRC
- Insult, libel against others and infringe other people's legal rights and interests in the PRC
- Take any other action prohibited in laws, rules and administrative regulations of the PRC
When registering a .CN, .com.CN, .net.CN, .org.CN domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .CO domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.CX (Christmas Island)
When registering a .CX domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.CZ (Czech Republic)
When registering a .CZ domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- General Registration Terms and Conditions of the DENIC e.G.
- DENIC e.G. Domain Guidelines
- In the event that a registrant can not fulfill the registration guidelines presented by the DENIC, the client has the option of using HEXONET's .DE Trustee Service. By using HEXONET's .DE Trustee Services, the customer agrees to be bound by the additional HEXONET .DE Trustee Agreement.
- In order to transfer a domain, the Reseller must provide evidence of permission, either through the registrant of the respective domain directly or through an administrative contact. Internet-Service-Provider (ISP = Reseller) will support 1API with the registrar-transfer either to or from 1API upon requirement according to 6 of the general registration terms and conditions of the DENIC e.G.
- When transferring a .DE domain the remaining registration term will neither be taken over nor any payments be reimbursed.
- If the ISP initiates a "KK-Antrag" (Transfer), then according to the DENIC Terms and Conditions the customer is committed to have a signed "KK-Antrag" either through the Admin-C or the DomainOwner in his possession. When initiating the .DE Domain transfer it is not mandatory to fax this document to 1API.
- The Reseller is however obliged to provide 1API with this signed "KK-Antrag" within 48 hours after receipt of request through 1API. In the event that the ISP does not provide 1API this "KK-Antrag" within the given time period, then 1API is permitted to charge the ISP a contractual penalty fee of 1000 Euro.
When registering a .DE domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .DJ domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .DK domain the customer has read, understands, and agrees with the Registry Policies and the terms below.
- The administration of .DK domain names is carried out and regulated legally by the Act on Internet Domains Specifically Allocated to Denmark.
- Your application for the specified .dk domain name will be sent to DK Hostmaster A/S. DK Hostmaster A/S will contact you per email to enter into an agreement on the right to use the domain name according to the terms and conditions that apply hereto. This is a condition for becoming registrant of the domain name. Please note that you must enter into the agreement no later than 4 days after you received the email from DK Hostmaster.
- In this context, you agree, pursuant to Section 18 (2) (13) of the Danish Consumer Contract Act, to renounce the right to withdraw from the agreement on the right to use the specified .dk domain name. Furthermore, you give your consent for DK Hostmaster A/S, as domain administrator, to use your personal data in accordance with its personal data policy.
- The registration of a .DK domain name takes place with DK Hostmaster and that the registrant agrees to
- DK Hostmaster's applicable rules on assignment
- Registration and administration of domain names under the .dk top-level domain
- General Terms And Conditions
- DK Additional Registrant Agreement Terms and Conditions (Appendix C)
- When registering an .EC Domain customer agrees to the Registry Policies
.EU (European Union)
- .EU Domain Name Registration Policies
- .EU Dispute Resolution Policies
- .EU Trustee Conditions
- According to regulation 874/2004 of the European Commission only officially .EU accredited registrars are permitted to offer .EU Registration Services. Reseller is obliged to explicitly indicate, that .EU Domains will be registered through HEXONET or one of HEXONETs partners in the general terms and conditions of Reseller.
When registering a .EU domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.ES, .com.ES, .org.ES, .nom.ES (Spain)
- Annexo III (Spanish)
- Annexo III (English)
- Data Protection (Spanish)
- Data Protection (English)
- We kindly draw your attention to the fact that only the Spanish versions are legally binding. The English versions are only added for your references.
When registering a .ES, .com.ES, .org.ES, .nom.ES domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .FI domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.FM (Federal State of Micronesia)
When registering a .FM domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.FR, com.FR, net.FR (France)
- Registry Policies
- In the event that a registrant can not fulfill the registration guidelines presented by AFNIC, the client has the option of using HEXONET's .FR Trustee Service. By using HEXONET's .FR Trustee Services, the customer agrees to be bound by the additional .FR Trustee Agreement.
- When registering a .GD domain the customer agrees to the .GD Terms and Conditions
- When registering a .GG domain the customer agrees to the .GG Terms and Conditions
When registering a .GL domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .GR domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.GS (South Georgia and the Sandwich Islands)
When registering a .GS domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .GY domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.HN, .com.HN, .net.HN, .org.HN (Honduras)
When registering a .HN, .com.HN, .net.HN, .org.HN domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .HR domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .HU domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .ID domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.IM (Isle of Man)
When registering a .IM domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.IN, .co.IN, .net.IN, .org.IN, .firm.IN, .gen.IN, .ind.IN (India)
When registering a .IN, .co.IN, .net.IN, .org.IN, .firm.IN, .gen.IN, .ind.IN domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .IN.NET domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .IS domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- Terms and Conditions
- In the event that a registrant can not fulfill the registration guidelines presented by NIC.IT, the client has the option of using HEXONET's .IT Trustee Service. By using HEXONET's .IT Trustee Services, the customer agrees to be bound by the additional .IT Trustee Agreement.
- In the event that the nameservers of an .IT domain are configured incorrectly, NIC.IT will delete the domain registration after 30 days without refund.
When registering a .IT domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- When registering a .JE domain the customer agrees to the .JE Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions of JPNIC
- HEXONET provides the necessary local contact for .JP Domain Registrations
When registering a .JP domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.KI, .com.KI, .net.KI, .org.KI (Kiribati)
When registering a .KI, .com.KI, .net.KI, .org.KI domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.KR (South Korea)
When registering a .KR domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- Rules for registration, use and allocation of domain space in the Kazakhstan segment of the Internet
When registering a .KZ domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.LA (Lao People's Democratic Republic)
When registering a .LA domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.LC (St. Lucia)
When registering a .LC domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .LU domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .LT domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .LV domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .ME domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .MG domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .MN domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- When registering a .MS domain the customer agrees to the .MS Terms and Conditions
When registering a .MT domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.MU, .com.MU, .net.MU, .org.MU (Mauritius)
When registering a .MU, .com.MU, .net.MU, .org.MU domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.MX, .com.MX (Mexico)
- Registration Agreement
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy 1
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy 2
When registering a .MX, .com.MX domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .MY domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.NF (Norfolk Islands)
When registering a .NF domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- General Terms and Conditions for .nl Registrants
- General Terms and Conditions for Registrars
- Complaints and Appeals Regulations
When registering a .NL domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .NO domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- https://www.iis.se/english/domains/nu/terms-and-conditions/ (English Version)
- https://www.iis.se/domaner/registrera/nu/villkor-och-regler/ (Swedish Version)
When registering a .NU domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.NZ, .co.NZ, .net.NZ, .org.NZ (New Zealand)
- .NZ Registrant Agreement
- .NZ Dispute Resolution Policy
- In the case of any conflict between the .NZ terms and the iwantmyname terms of service, the .NZ terms apply.
When registering a .NZ, .co.NZ, .net.NZ, .org.NZ domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .PE domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .PH domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.PL, .com.PL, .net.PL, .org.PL, .info.PL, .biz.PL (Poland)
When registering a .PL, .com.PL, .net.PL, .org.PL, .info.PL, .biz.PL domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.PM (Saint Pierre and Miquelon)
- When registering a .PM domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- In the event that a registrant can not fulfill the registration guidelines presented by AFNIC, the client has the option of using HEXONET's .PM Trustee Service. By using HEXONET's .PM Trustee Services, the customer agrees to be bound by the additional .PM Trustee Agreement.
.PS (Palestinian territories)
When registering a .PS domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.PT, .com.PT (Portugal)
When registering a .PT, .com.PT domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .PW domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .QA domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- Registration Rules for .RE Domain Names
- In the event that a registrant can not fulfill the registration guidelines presented by AFNIC, the client has the option of using HEXONET's .RE Trustee Service. By using HEXONET's .RE Trustee Services, the customer agrees to be bound by the additional .RE Trustee Agreement.
.SC, .com.SC, .net.SC, .org.SC (Seychelles)
When registering a .SC, .com.SC, .net.SC, .org.SC domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
By registering a .SE domain you agree to be bound by the following:
When registering a .SE domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.SG, .com.SG (Singapore)
When registering a .SG, .com.SG domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .SI domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .SK domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.SO (The Republic of Somalia)
When registering a .SO domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.SX (Sint Maarten)
When registering a .SX domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.TC (Turks and Caicos Islands)
- When registering a .TC domain the customer agrees to the .TC Terms and Conditions
.TF (French Southern Territories)
- When registering a .TF domain the customer agrees to the . In the event that a registrant can not fulfill the registration guidelines presented by AFNIC, the client has the option of using HEXONET's .TF Trustee Service. By using HEXONET's .TF Trustee Services, the customer agrees to be bound by the additional .TF Trustee Agreement.
.TL (East Timor)
When registering a .TL domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .TK domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .TM domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .TO domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .TV domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.TW, .com.TW, .idv.TW, .ebiz.TW, .club.TW, .game.TW (Taiwan)
- Terms and Conditions
- Guidelines for Administration of Domain Name Registration
- TWNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- Rules for TWNIC Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
When registering a .TW, .com.TW, .idv.TW, .ebiz.TW, .club.TW, .game.TW domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.UK, .co.UK, .org.UK, .me.UK (United Kingdom)
- Terms and Conditions of Nominet
- UK Key Registrant Agreement Terms and Pricing
- When registering a .UK, .co.UK, .org.UK, .me.UK domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.US (United States of America)
- usTLD Nexus Requirements
- usTLD Transfer Policy
- usTLD Add Grace Period Policy
- usTLD Reservation of Rights Policy
- usTLD Acceptable Use Policy
- usTLD Administrative Policy Statement
- usTLD Dispute Resolution Policy and Rules
- usTLD Nexus Dispute Policy and Rules
- usTLD Registrant’s Rights and Responsibilities
- US Additional Registrant Agreement Terms (Appendix B)
- When registering a .US domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.VC, .com.VC, .net.VC, .org.VC (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)
When registering a .VC, .com.VC, .net.VC, .org.VC domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
When registering a .VE domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
.VG (Virgin Islands)
- When registering a .VG domain the customer agrees to the .VG Terms and Conditions
.WF (Wallis and Futuna)
- When registering a .WF domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- In the event that a registrant can not fulfill the registration guidelines presented by AFNIC, the
- client has the option of using HEXONET's .WF Trustee Service. By using HEXONET's .WF Trustee Services, the customer agrees to be bound by the additional .WF Trustee Agreement.
.WS (Western Samoa)
- Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy of ICANN (UDRP)
- Reseller understands that the ".WS" TLD stands for "WebSite". Accordingly, Reseller shall ensure that the words "WebSite" appear in a parenthetical next to the registry whenever the Registry is promoted on Reseller’s web site(s) or on any web site(s) of Reseller’s resellers and affiliates that Reseller controls.
When registering a .WS domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- When registering a .YT domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
- In the event that a registrant can not fulfill the registration guidelines presented by AFNIC, the client has the option of using HEXONET's .YT Trustee Service. By using HEXONET's .YT Trustee Services, the customer agrees to be bound by the additional .YT Trustee Agreement.
.ZA (South Africa)
- When registering a .ZA domain the customer agrees to the Registry Policies.
Whois Privacy Policies
- WhoisTrustee.com Limited ("WHOISTRUSTEE") protects the privacy of domain name registrants by providing privacy registration services ("Services") for new and existing domain name registrations, if the registrant owner ("Subscriber") on a domain name ("Registered Name") elects to use the name of WHOISTRUSTEE for the public WHOIS data, through any cooperating registration service provider ("Registrar").
- This Agreement governs the terms and conditions upon which the Services are provided to Subscribers through cooperating Registrars of the Services.
- WHOISTRUSTEE reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time without further notice to its Subscribers or Registrars by posting the complete new Agreement at www.whoistrustee.com/legal.php (Website) and becomes effective immediately upon such posting.
- Subscribers using and Registrars selling the WHOISTRUSTEE Service, acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement (as amended from time to time) as well as any other policies list on the Website.
- Subscribers agree to comply at all times with the rules and policies adopted by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") including the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy ("UDRP") and the terms, conditions and policies imposed by their respective Registrar of the Registered Name.
- Subscribers and Registrars acknowledge and agree that WHOISTRUSTEE may in its sole and absolute discretion, suspend, cancel, or modify the Services or use of the Services at any time in accordance with clause 6 of this Agreement, without notice.
- Subscribers of the Services can choose to have the following contact data show in the public whois information for a Registered Name:
- WHOISTRUSTEE's name, postal address, and telephone number for any or all contacts for a Registered Name;
- WHOISTRUSTEE's name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address for any or all contacts for a Registered Name;
- The Subscriber must provide accurate and reliable contact details upon registration of Registered Name through cooperating Registrar.
- The Subscriber warrants the accuracy of this information and agrees to promptly correct and update contact details during the term of subscription of Service for a Registered Name, including:
- full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax number (if available); the name of the authorized person for contact purposes in case Subscriber is an organization, association, or corporation for the registrant, admin, billing and technical contacts for a Registered Name;
- the names of the primary and secondary nameservers for the Registered Name;
- The Subscriber further agrees that all actual registration information will be maintained in a database by the cooperating Registrar and escrowed by a third party provider (only applies to gTLDs).
- Subscribers providing inaccurate or unreliable information or failing to promptly update information with cooperating Registrar shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement and is a basis for termination of this Agreement.
- The Registrar shall keep this information confidential, subject to section 5 of this agreement. In case of the use of inaccurate, fake or outdated information provided by the Subscriber, the Registrar is entitled to take all necessary actions to avoid legal or financial liability, including, but not limited to the deletion of the domain name or the deactivation of the Service. >
- In accordance with clause 5 of this Agreement, Subscribers retain the benefits attributed to a registrant of a Registered Name, including the right to sell, transfer or assign the Registered Name, the right to renew or cancel and the right to designate the primary and secondary name servers.
- Subscribers retain full control and ownership over and remain the legally responsible owner of the Registered Name including maintaining full liability for the registration and use of a Registered Name and agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless WHOISTRUSTEE, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, agents, directors, officers, and employees, as well as,the respective Registrar from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or related in any way to the domain registration itself, the Services provided and/or the Subscriber's use of the Registered Name.
- Subscribers may choose to cancel their subscription of the Services and immediately become official registrant of the Registered Name. The personal information that is provided pursuant to clause 3 will then be used in the publicly available WHOIS.
- WHOISTRUSTEE has the right at its sole discretion to suspend, cancel or modify the Service or to cancel the subscription of the Service at any time
- WHOISTRUSTEE has the right to disclose the identity and other Personal Information, as well as, terminate or suspend Service for the following reasons, but are not limited to:
- failure to pay for the Service on time;
- required by law enforcement, government, or court ruling, requirement, regulation, or order;
- required by any of ICANN's standards, policies, procedures or practices, including the UDRP;
- required by ccTLD registry standards, policies, procedures or practices, including the respective registry's UDRP policy;
- to comply with any legal process served upon WHOISTRUSTEE ;
- receipt of a legal complaint regarding the use, content or registration of a Registered Name;
- receipt of a formal request from an alternative dispute service provider;
- receipt of a third party complaint of illegal or morally objectionable use of the domain name engaged with transmitting SPAM, viruses, worms or other harmful computer programs;
- receipt of allegation of use of the service to conceal involvement with illegal, illicit, objectionable or harmful activities;
- receipt of allegation that the registration violates or infringes upon the legal rights of a third party, or any third-party trademark or trade name;
- that disclosure is necessary to further determine an allegation of breaching a law;
- deletion of a Registered Name;
- If necessary to avoid any financial loss or legal liability (whether civil or criminal) on the part of WHOISTRUSTEE or any of its related companies and their directors, officers and employees from any and all third party claims; or
- If deemed necessary at the sole discretion of WHOISTRUSTEE.
- WHOISTRUSTEE may resolve any and all third party claims, whether threatened or made, arising out of the registration or the use of the Registered Name.
- The suspension or termination of the Service for any reason will immediately disclose the Subscribers registrant information pursuant to clause 3 of this Agreement.
- WHOISTRUSTEE has the right at its sole discretion to suspend, cancel or modify the Service or to cancel the subscription of the Service at any time
- Subscriber agrees and authorizes WHOISTRUSTEE to receive, read, or listen to all communications intended for the registrant, admin, billing, technical contact of a Registered Name under subscription of the Services.
- Subscriber hereby waives any and all claims arising from the failure to receive communications directed at a Registered Name under subscription of Services and hereby authorize WHOISTRUSTEE to reasonably determine and delete (without forwarding to the Subscriber) those emails that are unsolicited or spam in nature.
- WHOISTRUSTEE is not obligated to contact the subscriber via alternative methods should the Subscribers contacts become non-functional, for instance an expired email address.
- The Subscriber agrees to waive any and all claims arising from his failure to receive communications directed at a Registered Name under subscription of Service.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, WHOISTRUSTEE disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, regarding the Services, including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for purpose. To the extent that such warranties cannot be disclaimed, Subscriber agrees that the liability of WHOISTRUSTEE shall be limited to the re-supply of the Services.
To the greatest extent permitted by law, WHOISTRUSTEE and its related companies and their directors, officers, employees and agents, shall have no responsibility and shall not be liable to the Subscriber for any and all direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential loss or damage, whether caused by breach of contract, breach of statutory duty, tort (including but not limited to negligence, conversion or trespass to chattels), willful acts or omissions, strict liability, the unauthorized or illegal activity of a third party, or otherwise, that arises out of or in connection with the provision or use of the Services, including disclosure of identify or other Personal Information.
Subscriber agree to indemnify, keep indemnified and forever hold harmless, WHOISTRUSTEE and its related companies, their directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Services or registration or use of the Registered Name.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving notice to the other party.
- This Agreement will automatically terminate if the Registrar ceases to be the registrar of a Registered Name.
Clauses 3, 7, 8, and 9 shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
The terms of this Agreement are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed from this Agreement and shall not affect the interpretation or operation of the remaining terms or provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Subscriber and WHOISTRUSTEE regarding the provision of the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether established by custom, practice, policy, or precedent.
This Agreement is governed in all respects by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany, and Subscriber submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction (without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions) of the Courts of Germany.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating the relationship of agency, partnership or joint venture between the parties.
Neither party will be in default or otherwise liable for any delay or failure in its performance under this Agreement where such delay or failure arises by reason of an Act of God, any government or governmental body, acts of war, the elements, strikes or labor disputes, power or system failures, failure of the Internet, computer hacking, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of such party.
Failure by WHOISTRUSTEE to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision and does not affect the right to require any provision to be performed at any time thereafter.
- All notices required to be sent under this Agreement shall be sent via e-mail to email@example.com for WHOISTRUSTEE and the email address provided pursuant to Section 3 under registrant.
- Any notice sent shall be deemed to have been received at the time and date logged by the sender's email server of confirmation of delivery of the email message to the recipient's email server.