Which ccTLDs can a non-resident or non-citizen register?

While gTLDs (generic top-level domains) are all governed by standard policies, each ccTLD (country code top-level domain) registry (basically, the governing body in each country for those domains) can set its own rules.

As a result, some ccTLDs have very stringent rules and requirements for registering one of their domains, e.g. residency or a local address, specific ID number, etc. Other countries have no such rules and are pretty much the same as registering a gTLD like .COM.

You will be asked for any required information during the registration process. Our TLD pages also list requirements and restrictions.

In some cases, the registration may appear to go through, but we may receive an error message from the registry a little later. We will get in touch with you if this happens, and work to resolve the issue if possible.

Individuals who are not residents or citizens of a particular country can register any of the country code top-level comains (ccTLDs) included in the List of International Domain Extensions.

We do provide a local address/trustee service for ccTLDs where required/available. The fee for this service is included in the price of the domain (if required) or available as an add-on service (if optional and available).

If you have questions about a ccTLD not listed, or any other concerns, just let us know and we're happy to help: https://iwantmyname.com/support